You mean you STILL want to know more about me? Ok, here ya go:
- I LOVE tea, but not the typical Jamaican ‘bush’ teas and certainly not Earl Grey. I like the fruity, floral and otherwise ‘exotic’ stuff.
- My favourite colour is purple. Prince had nothing on me.
- I am a HGTV devotee. Fixer Upper (Chip and Jo-Jo are LYFE!) and anything with the Property Brothers (Jonathan and Drew Scott) are my faves. Not here for Love It or List It or the Tiny House phenomenon.
- I am obsessed with dance shows. OBSESSED. I think I was supposed to be a dancer, but the way my childhood was set up… Anyway, I’ve watched so many seasons of Dancing with the Stars that I can choreograph some bomb routines that’d put some of those pros to shame. All in my head, but whatever. My current obsession is Strictly Come Dancing, the British version of DWTS. Just look up Oti Mabuse on Youtube. You’re welcome!
- Speaking of dance shows, I have watched and will watch every Step Up movie that Adam Shankman puts into the world. Step Up 57, when Moose and them are pop locking with canes and walkers and kicking the butts of young whippersnappers? Yes, please!
- My favourite author is Zadie Smith. I studied White Teeth for a college Lit course (nobody else read it because it’s 542 pages long). She’s amazing! I met her at Calabash 2014. She autographed my much-read copy, and I managed to not have a meltdown.
- I love a good, deep, highbrow literary tome as much as the next English nerd, but my favourite books are romance novels (I’m sentimental. And I love the escapism. Sue me!) I may or may not be attempting to write one…
- I don’t like paintings with faces and/or human forms. I don’t wanna see no faces looking back at me in the night when I’m walking around.